1. International cooperation against the world drug problem
2. Question of the economic, commercial and financial embargo imposed by the United States of America against Cuba
3. Right of peoples to self-determination, including peoples in regions in the European Union
4. Roll back malaria in developing countries, particularly in Africa
1. Objective information on military matters, including transparency of military expenditures
2. The threat of armed Israeli aggression against the Iranian nuclear installations and its grave consequences for the established international system concerning the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, the non-proliferation of nuclear weapons and international peace and security
3. The necessity to prohibit the development, production and stockpiling of bacteriological (biological) and toxin weapons and to ensure their destruction
4. The situation in Central America: progress in fashioning a region of peace, freedom, democracy and development
Human Rights Commission
1. Combating intolerance, negative stereotyping, stigmatization, discrimination, incitement to violence and violence against persons, based on religion or gender
2. Moratorium on the use of the death penalty and of torture during detention, trial and incarceration
3. Guaranteeing human rights for refugees, returnees and displaced persons.
4. The question of the use of contraceptives, right to abortion and the right to an individual’s own body.
1. The question of Palestine
2. The situation in Somalia
3. The situation in Ukraine